With Infomatika VPN, all access ports are directly connected to the Qwest carrier-grade, network-enabled firewall engine to ensure secure, high-speed throughput. This provides stateful packet inspection, a sophisticated, highly aware security technology to protect customer networks. It also allows network administrators to set access privileges for individual users.
Additional features of network-based VPN gateways:
- Line-speed Data Encryption Standard (DES) and 3DES encryption
- Network address translation (NAT)
- Traffic management through customer controlled class-of-service (CoS) policies
Access and security:
- Remote access via dial, DSL, ISDN, or other access methodologies
- End-to-end encryption via client initiated Internet Protocol security (IPsec) defined routing
- Remote workers can participate in company intranets or extranets wherever they may be located
- Optional anti-spoofing, intrusion detection, and additional security mechanisms at an additional cost
Virtual Private Network (VPN): Infomatika provides either dedicated access or remote dial access VPN connectivity in more that 140 countries, including comprehensive coverage in North America. However, in the states of AZ, CO IA, ID, MN, MT, ND, NE, NM, OR, SD, UT, WA, and WY, Infomatika provides Internet services in conjunction with a separate Global Service Provider (GSP) that provides connectivity to the global Internet.