Virtual Private Newtork (VPN)
Protects corporate resources while accessing the Internet
Infomatika VPN is a suite of cost-effective, wide area network (WAN) solutions for businesses of all sizes. It lets you configure high-performance, site-to-site remote access and intranet/extranet solutions in a secure, standards-based environment.
- The industry's next-generation virtual private network solution
- World-class quality of service and service level agreements
- Network-based firewalls to help protect mission critical business networks
Comprehensive suite of managed VPN services utilizing leading, high-performance Internet protocol (IP)-based networks:
- Increased performance, lowered costs and simplified management
- Modular design for implementation of firewall and VPN solutions tailored to your specific business requirements and network infrastructures
- Industry-leading firewall and end-to-end encryption technology
Click below to learn more about Infomatika VPN options:
- 100 percent network availability
- 65 millisecond network delay
- Virtually zero packet loss
- Interoperability that can extend the reach and scale of legacy networks, easing your migration to an IP platform
Firewall-1 is a registered trademark of Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. Check Point is a pending trademark of Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. Nokia is a registered trademark of Nokia Corporation.
Infomatika provides either dedicated access or remote dial access VPN connectivity in more than 140 countries, including comprehensive coverage in North America. However, in the states of AZ, CO, IA, ID, MN, MT, ND, NE, NM, OR, SD, UT, WA and WY, Infomatika provides Internet services in conjunction with a separate Global Service Provider (GSP) that provides customers connectivity to the global Internet.